- The best skeptic organization.
- Carl Sagans Baloney Detection Kit, with valuable links.
- Dont go to the clinic without it.
- Evidence-based medicine.
- The truth about herbs.
- Scam literary/poetry contests. Remember, if your poetry is any good, THEY pay YOU to print it. The National Library of Poetry "contest," which everyone wins, is a contemptible scam.
My Articles for The Rational Enquirer
The skeptics' newsletter for Western Canada.
- Laser Quit
- A report on Vancouver's Laser Quit, a for-profit clinic where one can have one's earlobe (really!) zapped with a laser, with a view to quitting smoking.
- Magnetic Appeal
- Report on Micro-Magnets ... New Miraculous Pain-Relieving Therapy.
- New Age Commentary
- Commentary on a number of New Age beliefs, including "South American healers," spoon bending, and biokinesiology.